Young Scientist Awards | 最佳青年科学家奖
1. Everyone within the age of 40 by July 20 with a doctor degree is eligible for Best Young Scientist Award.
2. Application could be made during registration. The applicant is required to submit representative publications (up to 2) and full CV for judges to review. All publications need to provide impact factor, citation and major research contribution. 可在注册期间提出申请。申请人需要提交代表性的出版物(最多2份)和完整的简历供评委审阅。所有的出版物都需要提供影响因子、引文和主要研究贡献作为参考。
3. Three researchers will be selected by the TPC during the conference. 本次会议将评选三名“青年科学家奖”，奖项由程序委员会评选。
4. Award Application Deadline: July 20, 2020 于2020年7月20日前提交申请
Best Student Paper Award | 优秀学生论文奖
1. For university students only. 仅针对在校大学生
2. The first author of the paper registered. 注册文章第一作者
3. Oral Presentation Type. 做口头报告的演讲形式
4. Eight winners will be selected by the Program Committee. 程序委员会将评选出8名优秀学生论文集
Best Oral Presentation Award | 最佳口头报告奖
For every session, one best oral presentation will be selected by session chairs according to the originality, applicability, Technical Merit, PPT and English.
Best Poster Award | 最佳海报张贴报告奖
1. All the accepted and registed poster papers. 仅针对海报展示的作者
2. It will be selected by poster session chairs. 海报展示分会的主席将选出最佳
Presentation Guide 报告指南
1, Oral presentations is allowed about 15 minutes of effective presentation time, including Q/A time between Session Chair and speakers.
2, Oral presentation should be present in English.
3, Prepare your presentation using MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats.
4,Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick, and upload it in the Conference Room computer during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup.
5, A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the meeting room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop, avoiding useless time breaks in between between presentation. If you plan to use your own laptop, please try the connection( It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) and make sure it works during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation.
6, Be at the conference room 15 minutes before session starts and introduce yourself to the session chair(s).(Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
7, Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
8, To avoid any compatibility problems, please read carefully the instructions below: *Please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003 (*.ppt) or 2007, 2010 to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC. *All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
*We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation.
*Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available. Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong
layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman.
1, Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width).
2, Language: English
3, Add your Paper ID and Conference Name’s Acronym on the top of poster.
4, Color printing.
5, Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
6,The Organizing Committee won't send/keep any posters that are left on the conference venue.
The no presencial participations can be made using one of the following options:
1, Preparing a video with 15 minutes, in English, presenting the work and sending it by e-mail.
2,Sending a PowerPoint with(without) audio and send it by e-mail.
3,Skype: Add Organizing Committee's Skype account in advance and make sure you are online before your presentation.